WHAT WE DO
In any type of retail setting, you only have a matter of seconds to turn a shopper into a buyer. Because of this, insight and intelligence don’t just matter; they make all the difference when it comes to the success of your brand in store.
This is where our team at d3 comes in. We have the practical experience you need to execute your project with ease and the creativity to boost your products’ performance in stores and drive sales growth. Some of the different displays solutions we design and create include:
- Custom Displays — At d3, we get that no two products are exactly alike. When we create custom displays, we don’t just make a few tweaks to a standard display and call it good. Instead, we take the time to assess your needs and come up with a display solution that truly makes your brand stand out.
- Retail Displays — Our retail displays have the power to turn your products from items that shoppers merely walk by as they browse to a brand repeat customers just can’t get enough of.
- Temporary Displays — Designed to last for three months or less, temporary displays are perfect for seasonal promotions, new product launches, or rebranding.
- Semi-Permanent Displays — These displays are designed to last for about six months, establishing a strong foundation for noticeable retail growth and significant profit.
- Permanent Displays — When we create permanent displays, we use materials that are best for the retail environment. These may include metal, wire, corrugate, plastic, wood, glass, and more.
- Display Ready Pallets — Unless your items are display ready, you’ll have a hard time getting your products into big-box stores, like Home Depot and Costco. Thanks to our experience creating display ready pallets, we’re confident that we can help your brand get the attention it deserves in these larger stores.
When you only have 5 seconds to convert shoppers to purchasers, your solution has to be dead on. Insight and intelligence matter. d3 brings the science behind retail displays to every project, plus the practical solutions that come from experience.
d3 is an international company servicing, but not limited to, the following areas: Canada. Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Greater Montreal Area (GMA), Greater Vancouver Area (GVA), Calgary, Halifax. USA. Chicago, New York, New Jersey, Los Angles, Dallas, Seattle, Atlanta, Charlotte, Kansas, Miami. Europe. London, Paris, Barcelona, Frankfurt, Milan, Prague, Budapest. ASIA. Mumbai, India, Bangkok, Thailand, Manila, Philippines, Hangzhou, Beijing, China, Colombo, Sri Lanka. Brazil. Sao Paolo.