One of the best things about custom store displays is that you control every part to gain the traits you want for your store. Of course, for that to happen, you need to have a firm understanding of what those traits are. Taking the necessary time during the planning stage will result in more effective store displays that fit your objectives. Here are a few traits you should consider for your store displays:
- Driving impulse purchasing – Consider store displays that will create an emotional bond that encourages shoppers to pick up the item, not just now, but every time they come into your store. Repeat buys and impulse purchases can do wonders for reaching and exceeding your sales projections.
- Increase visibility – If you have a high-profit item that is getting overlooked because it is next to a low-profit item, it is worth considering a custom display that makes it easier for shoppers to see and be drawn to the one you’d rather they purchase.
- Space savings – Design store displays that showcase products without using excess floor space. Every square foot of space in your store needs to be optimally utilized to achieve the highest profits possible.
- Command attention and call to action – Your store displays need to have enough information to grab attention but also provide the shopper with enough confidence to make the purchase. Include information that is critical to the shopping decision.
- Cost-efficient, yet quality – The lowest-price store displays may fit your upfront budget, but when they don’t last or give the wrong impression, they cost you money in the long run. Consider top quality for permanent store displays, and quality temporary store displays for seasonal or otherwise short-term promotions.
At d3, we are more than happy to assist you with store displays that have the traits you need for your business. We take the time to assess your needs and create intelligent solutions so your store displays deliver the results you deserve. Reach out today to learn more about our process.